- You never have to check the site for updates again, and you get the latest and greatest first. Thousands of PreMed students lost access to one of my podcasts because iTunes and my web site tool conflicted – only subscribers stayed in touch.
- It’s totally free and you get my Speed Reading for Medical School videos immediately.
- 2,000+ subscribers means something–the content works, and using e-mail or RSS saves you wasted visits. More results in less time.
- Exclusive content and competitions–from cutting-edge USMLE & MCAT question banks to first-class tickets to my annual Medical School LIFE Conference–are often limited to subscribers only. If you want the rarest opportunities, subscribing is the way to go.
- Your info will never be shared with anyone. I hate spammers as much as you do. Soldier’s honor.
- Subscribing is worth testing for a few days just to experience it. Decide you prefer visiting? Just unsubscribe with one click and you’re back at the campfire.
- Subscribers are smart and hot.
Test Subscribing via Email
Test Subscribing via a Podcast in iTunes
What is a Podcast?
Join me here, too:
iTunes Facebook Twitter YouTube MySpace